Let’s Jazz Font is a playful typeface that is inspired by iconic mid-century American advertising and lettering. With this project, we wanted to homage to the dazzling graphics of those booming years and the result is a jazzy typeface that provides a condensed aspect with a bouncy rhythm.
As previously said, Let’s Jazz gives the spontaneous vibe of this sensational music genre but it has been also designed with a strong focus on the very distinct look of Saul Bass graphics, which are honestly still fresh and convincing, even nowadays.
Let’s Jazz offers two versions, Regular and Stamp. Each version contains more than 450 glyphs and covers several languages based on the Latin alphabet; the jazzy experience is enhanced with OpenType (OTF) support for small caps and includes some neat ligatures and alternates plus the old style bouncy numerals*.
This package is a powerful tool for a wide variety of design purposes: headlines, packaging, logotypes, badges, posters, and much more. A bonus collection with several illustrations has been included to help you with your design projects!
- Files included: Let’s Jazz Regular, Let’s Jazz Stamp
- Bonus included: Let’s Jazz Illustrations
- Formats: .otf, .ai, .png
- Multi-Language Support (Central, Eastern, and Western European languages)
- OpenType features (Standard and Discretionary Ligatures, Alternates, Small Caps, OldStyle Numerals)
- PUA Coded Extra Characters *
Let’s Jazz Font Preview